Moen kitchen sink faucet handle

Moen kitchen sink faucet handle I am looking for an older single handle Moen kitchen sink faucet handle. Or just the plastic piece that is on the inside of it. You would think they would sell it in a kit or something.

Reply to
rdglide03-dbasedos

Have you called their 800 number for help?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

See if you can read/get the number off the back of the casing covering the handle. Then call them. They sent me the whole inside for free. Go here and click on consumer support:

Roy Starrin

Yeah, me too. But after calling twice and getting more 'free' parts I decided to give up on that piece of shit moen and just replace the entire fixture instead.

Reply to
wkearney99

Call 1-800-buy-moen. I must say that the lady I spoke with this morning was knowledgeable and tried her best to help me out.

Unfortunately, Moen discontinued my faucet and doesn't sell an equivalent. And since the $250 faucet [87810] has turned to crap in 2 yrs, because of the lack of a couple cheap parts I'll not be buying another Moen even if they carried what I want. [see my thread on 'pullout filtered faucet' that I posted this morning]

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht