Metal Tracks for Wiring On the Wall

Wiremold is probably the biggest maker of the kind of thing you envision. Couple of designs:

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Hello, Do they have metal-tracks for walls, electrical wiring that no longer uses the box, but has something into which you can plug directly into the track? I feel i have seen them somewhere? I am going to have a house wired that has no electricity, and if such a thing exists i would like to consider the cost of using the tracks in some of the rooms or even all of the rooms.

How does the Govt. inspector inspect the electrical wiring in such a house that has been wired conventionally (inside the walls), when the walls are not open. How does he see behind closed walls?

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Opinion Seeker

Reply to