Carving

I am working on some hand carved toys for my kids of late and was curious if anyone else does this kind of work? Do you have a good reliable source for some of the odd knives, etc?

I am running into some serious delays getting some of my details in place and figure I need to get same small awls and precision blades.

Thanks for any help and advice DOH

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Doh

Dear DOH,

I have hand craved signs for many years.

Woodcraft has the best selection of carving tools in my area (although a bit pricy). I have only found tool storsplaces with odds and ends on the Web. Long ago I ordered tools from New York City by mail but they seem to be out of business.

Mostly I just collect tools here and there.

I have plans for several child's boxes with simple carving on my Web site. I can send them to you if you like.

Thanks,

Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net

Woodware Designs

out our new Book:

"Look the Future Straight >I am working on some hand carved toys for my kids of late and

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Riley