This Old House host

TOH has a new host. Anyone know what happened to Steve Thomas?

Reply to
FJ Shepley & JM Pfohl

Anyone? Anyone?

:D

Reply to
Dave

I think Bob Villa had him killed...

They hid the body under the New Yankee Workshop. ;) Dunno... haven't watch in a few months.

Reply to
Halon1211

Do a Google search. There was a long thread on this just recently (about a week or two ago). I couldn't answer your question as I don't really care and didn't read the thread.

Reply to
CW

He is making a fortune. He is now a partner with Bob Vila in a new business doing high end home construction and re-models in Brazil.

Both Steve and Bob are considered celebrities in most of South America.. They are taking advantage of it to cater to the housing needs of the cattle and oil barons of the country. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
The Guy

thanks for posting that.

-Dan

Reply to
Dan Valleskey

I have seen him doing commercials for New York state energy conservation, he looks different now with a real haircut instead of the shag look.

Reply to
Eric Tonks

'Nam - along with Eddie. Or might have been a car crash, he was riding with Paul...

Reply to
mttt

I make a point to watch TOH on Saturday, in spite of it being 80F, and the outdoors hollering for me to get out there, just to see this new cutie ;-). What do I get - an intersting show on a major remodel where there're numerous structural problems, code violations, terrible past plumbing work (cutting into & thru structural members), but no new host. In fact, it was apparently a rerun since at the very end, Norm asks where's Steve and the reply is that he's off on a trip. Oh well

Renata

smart, not dumb for email

Reply to
Renata