metal kitchen cabinets

a yahoo search with:

+kitchen +"metal cabinets"

returned a ton of results.

randy

Reply to
xrongor

although, mostly useless... might need to refine it a bit..

randy

Reply to
xrongor

I'm planning to remodel this year and I'd like to go with an art deco

1930's style kitchen. My major problem is trying to find a manufacturer of metal cabinets. Are there any still out there? I really dont want to have to search for second hand cabinets across the country and settle for a style I might not like or even worse get all but one or two cabinets and have this project sit dormant for who knows how long. Any help is appreciated, Jim
Reply to
J. B.

Don't know if it'd give the look you're trying for, but you might want to consider regular wood cabinets faced with a metallic Formica. It'd take a cabinet guy who knew what he was doing to pull it off, 'tho.

Reply to
Andy Hill