men in womwn sports

Why do the Americans make such a big deal out of things and ask do government laws ?

If women do not want 'men' dressed as women to play in their sports, all they have to do is refuse to play with them.. Problem solved.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

It would be if enough if them would do it. A high school girls team in the Northeast refused to play when they learned a guy was on the opposing team. The refusers were the ones sanctioned. A commentator said it would have been better if the refusers had their boy's suited up under dresses. Maybe modern women need to listen to Helen Reddy's song I am Woman. I've seen married guys on various groups refer to SWMBO. Bachelors don't know about such.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

For team sports a better solution would be the real women on both teams beating the shit out of the interloper.

Reply to
rbowman

Golfer Bri Terisi quits. More of this is needed.

Dean Hoffman

And then what? The women don't get to play either? Keep in mind that much of this controversy is centered around public schools, there are bodies that sanction the various other sports events, etc. It's not just some local women that play casually where they alone get to decide who gets to play.

Reply to
trader_4