Maytag Performa Refrigerator Buzzing

Have a 3 year old performa Maytag and you can hear a buzzing every so often. Th buzz goes away after a few minutes, but I feel something is wrong. Anyone have any ideas what it can be?

Brian pinballking at msn dot com

Reply to
Pocono

If the buzzing continues, and then you smell smoke. Unplug the power cord.

Oren

--

Reply to
Oren

No smoke or smell, and it seems to working OK otherwise. If anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks

Brian

Reply to
Pocono

Could be compressor start components getting weak. We'd have to be there to hear it.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon