Matchsticks

I've made many models, but this guy is extreme with matchsticks.

Ed Pawlowski

When I think of all the cigarettes that could have been lit with those matches, I want to cry.

Reply to
micky

For 40 years, when the kids asked "Where's Dad", the answer was the same.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

Some people have waaaay too much time on their hands.

Reply to
rbowman

I'd rather have a 3d printer that squirts out a sawdust and glue mixture.

Reply to
Woody