Maintenance-Free Tires ? Filling Tires ?

I have a number of old things sitting around that need tires but are not worth the expense/trouble/work involved. Has anyone here any experience with filling tires? I was wondering how portland cement might work as a tire fill or if there were other ideas for this? Thanks!

Reply to
Dave

Roger

Call one or two commercial tire oudtlets in your area. Ask if they foam fill tires. If they don't, they should know who does in your area.

DanG

You might want to try:-

They carry tires for most types of wheeled vehicles.

I have been using them, with great success, on various bicycles, for more than 3 years.

Reply to
Lewis Campbell

I am in the tire business. We foam fill tires. Almost always the fill costs more than the tire.

By the way, there is no foam involved. They are filled with two part self curing urethane.

Reply to
andy asberry