Locksmith magazines, what to do?

I'm trying to clean house. Have bout a two foot thick stack of locksmith magazines, from 1975 forward. How does one put these in good hands, only to a practicing locksmith?

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

How might I go about finding one?

.

Ask a locksmith?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yellow pages?

Reply to
Duesenberg

Check Ebay. I see a load of locksmith magazines but only 2 bids.

Personally, I have zero use for printed material. Doing searches is so much easier.

Reply to
Dan Espen