light bulb in range hood

Before I take apart my ventline mod.P R 100 range hood to change a burnt out 40 w light bulb I would like some advice on how to do what should be a simple task. I can not see the bulb or how to get to it. How do I change that bulb? Thanks for any info. Herb

Reply to
herbwhite59

The bulb has to want to change. Therapy can help. Even reading scripture.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Sometimes a google search will find a drawing or other such useful info :

The drawing on this web page shows a lens clip that would allow you to remove the lens to access the bulb. Your model of range hood may be different but the basic idea - of a lens clip - might help .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Not sure this is yours:

I would also expect some weird special bulb so you better research and buy it before taking anything apart.

Reply to
invalid unparseable