light bulb in range hood

Before I take apart my ventline mod.P R 100 range hood to change a burnt ou t 40 w light bulb I would like some advice on how to do what should be a si mple task. I can not see the bulb or how to get to it. How do I change that bulb? Thanks for any info. Herb

The bulb has to want to change. Therapy can help. Even reading scripture.

Sometimes a google search will find a drawing or other such useful info :
https://www.etrailer.com/question-179302.html
The drawing on this web page shows a lens clip that would allow you to remove the lens to access the bulb. Your model of range hood may be different but the basic idea - of a lens clip - might help .. John T.

Not sure this is yours:
https://ventline.com/i/u/6148923/f/residential/range%20hoods/Exp_VC0184-00_7-10.pdf
I would also expect some weird special bulb so you better research and buy it before taking anything apart.