LiFI bulb

IKWYABWAI and lies are the limit of your intelligence, just like every lefty, Malformed. It's good that you admit your life failure, though.

Reply to
krw

just like you did above, right?

not run, inhabited by

so now you are calling krwless obama? LOL, I love it

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

So you are now admitting that krwless is your Messiah? LOL, you love it

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Well, Malformed has been following me around like a puppy. Unlike Malformed, puppies are cute and smart, though.

Reply to
krw

But like a puppy, can Malcom lick his butt? ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

His head is in too far.

Reply to
krw

are you so cranky because you still haven't gotten todays message today from stormfront.org?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

There is no point in asking you a question, Malformed. First, you're too stupid to answer and second, everything, including the above, that you say is a lie. It's a symptom of leftism.

Reply to
krw

she certainly channels Palin and Bachmann well enough to be my comic messiah

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I love shredded pork

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Lefties are all pathological liars. You are forced, by your very DNA, to lie.

Reply to
krw

and you certainly an expert on how far your head can be before you can lick your butt

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Malformed pulls his head out of his ass after a month to say something...

...as intelligent as usual.

Reply to
krw

the point wasn't for you to ask a question, it was to answer one. guess you're too stupid and illiterate to understand the difference

I'm not Paul Daley

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

So you're writing that your butt tastes like shredded pork? o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas