LF: moonlight electrician in Niagara region

Sorry if this is OT but I am running out of viable options here. I cannot believe have saturated the market is with electrical work (vs. the low level of electricians needing work).

If you know of anyone or you are looking for residential electrical contracts (i.e. basement wiring of workshop lights and receptacles, etc. as well as pot lights in living room), please contact me.

I have approached many electricans in this area (St. Kitts) and they are all too busy to give me the time of day. The best can figure are chasing after the guys that suggested I go 'looking for their trucks in the neighbourhood'. I have done basic wiring but don't want to add a

220v circuit to my panel or install a retrofit box in a freshly painted wall.

Anyone want to make a deal here? I have about 4 hours work if anyone would like to step up to the plate?

Thanks.

Andrew.

Reply to
The Good Bohemian

You should see Northern NJ. That's the one thing I love about this newsgroup:

"You're in over your head. Call a pro."

"But the pros don't answer their phones."

"Yeah, well, call a pro anyhow."

Suggest you look in the local newspapers for electrical contractor advertisements. If someone's paying to advertise then they have to be little hungrier than the rest. As long as the person is licensed and the job inspected, you shouldn't have any problems.

Mike

Reply to
Michael S. Trachtenberg