Real wood floors vs. pre-fabricated wood planks

Which is better in your opinion? The real wood installed floors are finished on site and seem to have no lines/cracks. The planks leave lines/cracks between the planks and from what I've seen can bubble a bit in dry climates. They seem to have a better finish to them though and resist scratching less. The real wood apparently scratches easier. Just wondering what your experiences are.

Thank You

Reply to
Judd

Depends on where you are putting it. Some places, such as a concrete slab. will not allow for real wood. If you can use it, that would be my first choice. I have engineered wood on my floors on the lower level that are on a slab. While I do like them, I'd go for wood in a second if I could. Many varieties are available.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski