Last words of Uncle Monster (William Lassiter)?

That’s wrong too. The highly educated people that end up in the maritime and oil and gas fields work as hard as anyone else does.

You

But plenty of them choose to do that anyway.

They even

Unsurprising that norwegians prefer the more interesting work.

You get the same result in germany with them using 'guest workers' and now illegals to do the work that highly educated germans choose not to do because its much less interesting that the professional work they have been educated to do.

You lot do the same thing, use your illegals to mow the lawns, clean the houses, wipe little kids arses etc.

Reply to
2987pl

True, but most companies make more than one drug. There is no real pressure put on some of the sleazy companies.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

So North Korea and Vietnam are communist dictatorships ? Oh, I forgot to read the label. Anti USA = Communist.

And I suppose Saudi Arabia is a nice friendly "Kingdom".

No wonder they produce propaganda. Some people actually believe it.

Some items were actually NUMBERED. So you couldn't sell or steal them. Read more. []'s

Reply to
Shadow

Nothing to do with the label, everything to do with how they f****ng do things, f****it.

Irrelevant to who OWNS it once an individual has it.

Comprehend more. Obviously impossible for you.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Like Venezuela? How do you say redneck in Spanish?

Reply to
rbowman

That's an ethical question, isn't it? What would Kant do? There is no reason why corporations cannot have ethics but the discussions don't seem to have much impact on behavior:

It does happen, but it's a man bites dog headline.

I see Calvinism playing a part. Even in the secular areas the US is heavily influenced by those doctrines. The elect will be saved, the other wretches were doomed before they were born; what can you do? What else can you base the hubris of American exceptionalism on? All that 'city on the hill' thinking goes back to John Winthrop. It's is good to remember that the Massachusetts Bay Colony was a theocracy that hung Quakers. Religious freedom -- as long as you were a Puritan.

Reply to
rbowman

Same as any exceptionalism, we evolved like that.

Its actually out of the bible.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Of course not comrade

Bingo!

He's a communist

Well,, no on e remembers seeing him there.

And just exactly how did he go from not being able to afford cab fare at the democratic convention to being a millionaire. What jobs did teh "community organizer" actually have?

Just exactly how many homes does comrade Bernie own anyway?

The Soviet empire was called the "Revenge of the elites".

Based on medical procedure that are not covered by insurance, such as lasic, they are charging FOUR TIMES more. When someone else pays for it, the price skyrockets.

They wanted 30,000 U$D from my wife one day stay in a hospital bed after her appendix surgery. The insurance company paid them $1000. And at that, it was still over priced.

And you wonder why I call you a communist.

Uh Huh. Yup.

There might be some hope on the horizon.

I saw DrJohn Schoonbee, Chief Medical Officer at Swiss Re present at Low Carb Denver 2019 a couple months ago.  While Dr Schoonbee made it clear Swiss Re is not officially advocating a low carb diet, they are watching closely the health benefits of removing refined carbohydrates from the diet.

Maybe the genie is out of the bottle?

Reply to
devnull

I couldn't find a cite for your assertion about Obama. Can you provide a link?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelicapaganelli

Well, if you're sick or injured, go to a witch doctor instead. You could suggest that to Trump and the GOP, at least then they'd have a healthcare plan.

Reply to
trader_4

Not the citation I was looking for, but thanks for playing. Do you have a link to a video of Obama saying he couldn't afford cab fare, or a page number in one of his books, or something like that?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelicapaganelli