Divide Sweet William

Greetings folks:

I have a very nice clump of this that was given to me last year from someone else's garden. It's really grown this year and is currently flowering beautifully, three different colours of flowers on it.

Anyhow, I'd like to put this beauty into other parts of my yard. Can anyone advise a novice on how and when to do so?

Thanks!

KD

Reply to
KD

Let some of it go to seed and then scatter the seeds where you want the plants. They're biannuals and stay in the same place by reseeding themselves.

--Jenny

Diabetes Info

Get Your Blood Sugar Under Control

Reply to