Dahlia identification

Hello,

One year ago my family was given a very big dahlia bulb of unknown cultivar. I have splitted it onto three parts and planted three very (!) big dahlias (2 meters). The flowers are yellow, quite big (15 cm diameter), they remain sunflowers and are "vertical", I mean perpendicular to stem.

You can see photo:

know names of all my dahlias and used to know names of all I plant in my garden. But this dahlia is complete mystery for me. Can anyone identify cultivar? Search engine on
could not help to me because of lack of photos.

Sincerely,

Reply to
Lukasz Komsta