Kitchen cabinetry satisfaction.................

Sorry if this is a second posting but I don't see the first............

We are looking into a kitchen upgrade and are considering both Bertch & Plato cabinetry. Does anyone here have direct experience with either of these cabinetry manufacturers? Are you happy with the quality? Any issues you have?

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matt

Matt

I guess noone has used either of these cabinets. Please respond if you have experience with these cabinets.

Reply to
Matt

| > We are looking into a kitchen upgrade and are considering both Bertch & | > Plato cabinetry. Does anyone here have direct experience with either of | > these cabinetry manufacturers? Are you happy with the quality? Any | > issues | > you have? | >

| > Thanks, | > Matt | >

| |

Bertch custom cabinets are veneered particle board, Legacy (Bertch's lower line) are framed cabinets w/ 1/2" plywood boxes. great company to deal with, quality cabinets. Plato, I am not familiar with.

most mfrs. buy the doors and drawers from the same place. that's why we can always match an existing door style.

an all wood 3/4" box would be best.

Reply to
3G