Kenmore oven making loud noises (think it's Kenmore 73433)

My kenmore oven is starting to occasionally make a huge noise. It sort of sounds like air trying to push through a closed vent, if that makes any sort of sense for this type of appliance.

I've uploaded a video of the sound here:

(the link will expire after 30 days) I also think that its igniter or starter is weak, because I hear that "poof" sound as described in here:

Rachel