Kenmore oven making loud noises (think it's Kenmore 73433)

My kenmore oven is starting to occasionally make a huge noise. It sort of sounds like air trying to push through a closed vent, if that makes any sort of sense for this type of appliance.
I've uploaded a video of the sound here: https://ufile.io/8ddli (the link will expire after 30 days) I also think that its igniter or starter is weak, because I hear that "poof" sound as described in here: https://www.shopyourway.com/questions/1200401