Kenmore High Capacity 70 Water Softener vintage 1992

Can someone give me the softening capacity of this unit (in grains). I need to replace it and want to get a unit with the same capacity.

Thanks

Reply to
crevitch

Can someone give me the softening capacity of this unit (in grains). I need to replace it and want to get a unit with the same capacity.

Thanks

Reply to
crevitch

All softeners have an adjustable capacity because all softeners have an adjustable salt dose.

To learn how to correctly size a softener:

use the Calculator page there. Of course you must have your water quality data first.

Gary Quality Water Associates

Gary Slusser