Kenmore Elite 795.7519 fridge. Leaking water reservoir

My Kenmore Elite 795.7519 refrigerator has a leaking water reservoir on the door.

Here's what it looks like:

I attempted to resolve the problem myself.

After turning the water supply off, I tried disconnecting the hoses to the reservoir.

Right off, I wound up snapping off the top of the water reservoir. The water reservoir now needs to be replaced.

Before I call anyone for a repair, I'd still like to try to repair it myself but I don't know the secret to disconnecting the hoses.

Help please.

Reply to
John

If I see what I think I'm seeing, the bottom connector appears to have a red "U" shaped keeper slipped under the head of the connector. I would slip that red piece out and then push the ring toward the connector which should release the tubing allowing you to slip it out.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

replying to John, hendy hints wrote: Thanks for the lead :) After I checked the reservoir, I made a youtube video titled Part 1 - How To Remove Refrigerator Water Filter Reservoir

hendy hints

replying to John, R Mc wrote: Press with open wrench don't pull the round looking washer and then pull out tube at same time.should work!

Reply to
R Mc

replying to The Daring Dufas, R Mc wrote: exactly

Reply to
R Mc