Kenmore Elite 795.7519 fridge. Leaking water reservoir. FIXED!

If you recall from last weekend, I asked this group how to remove the hoses from a refrigerator water reservoir since something in the system was leaking all over the door.

In the process of trying to remove the hoses, I wound up breaking the water reservoir.

I ordered a new one last Sunday and it cost me $35 including expedited shipping. I received in Wednesday and installed the reservoir within several minutes. Voila! No more water leaks.

Apparently, either there was a leak in the water reservoir so breaking it was no loss, or a connection to the reservoir was faulty.

I probably saved myself $150 from the cost of Sears or someone else to do a 10 minute fix.

Thanks to the group for revealing the secrets of how to disconnect the hoses!

Reply to
John

replying to John, hendy hints wrote: Thanks for the lead :) After I checked the reservoir, I made a youtube video titled Part 1 - How To Remove Refrigerator Water Filter Reservoir

hendy hints