is there such a thing as handheld vaccum that sucks dust off furnitures?

Hi most of my furnitures are black and glassy and i notice they get dusty easy. i always have to spray windex and swipe off with paper towel since dusting them with feather duster is just pushing the dust to other part of the house. i was wondering if there is a type of vaccum that has duster attachment which sucks up the dusts while dusting with the head attachment.... thanks

mimi

Reply to
mimi

Hmmm, Windex on a furniture? I don't think you're using right stuff to begin with. Does your house have proper humidity level? Air cleaners of any kind? Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Most vacuums that come with attachments have a duster brush. I'm sure salespeople in an appliance store/appliance department would be glad to show you one. --- SJF

Reply to
SJF

Get one that has a rotating brush on the end. I've tried one without and one with it and the rotating brush one works much better on hair (it gets up all the cat hair).

Reply to
scott_z500