IP cameras

Your assumption is I'm a beginner with IP cams. I didn't inquire about installation process or other technical issues. I simply wanted opinions on systems others may be using. I can Google search till my hearts about different systems but real input is a big asset as well.

Reply to
Meanie

Per Meanie:

Incorrect.

I realize that my post could be interpreted that way, but that was not my assumption.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Duly noted.

Reply to
Meanie

Meanie posted for all of us...

Yeah, turn off the Avast ads.

You are welcome.

Reply to
Tekkie®

This sig(nature line) is incorrect. I should NOT be able to see it!

It should be hyphen-hyphen-space. That will disappear the sig in any replies, unlike the sig delimeter you currently have, which appears to be hyphen-hyphen-hyphen, which leaves the sig until it is deleted by some replyer.

nb

Reply to
notbob