Into woodworking?

I've gathered a load of free woodworking plans, charts, tables and stuff awaiting your perusal... check out my site at...

Please, please, please, give comments. I'm new to this whole website building thingy, and i'm a sailor in my day job (woodwork's a hobby). So all advice is gratefully recieved.

Many thanks in advance

snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com

barry

Looks good for the 2 minutes I spent looking at it. I'll have to come back...

One comment -- eliminate the "splash page". Its only purpose it to cause people to have to click through another page to get to your main page...

-Tim

Reply to
Tim Fischer

Thank you. I'll get rid of it.

snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com

Reply to
barry

Nice site, you link to great content. Are you really prepared to stay on top of your links, though? You already have a couple of moved and

404 pages. Great variety, though. I gave it a bookmark if that tells you anything.
Reply to
trbo20

I've just checked the links and removed the dead ones. Please keep checking back to see how the site progresses, and thanks for your help!

Reply to
barry