muckleshed.com, an update.

for the few of you who visited my website, you'll know that I had problems from the start... well I still have. To conquor the bandwidth problem I'm currently changing my Host, so in the mean time, i'm trying to iron out the problems I had with the site itself.

Please check out my other site and email me your comments on what to add, take away or change...

thanks!

snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com

barry