Woodworking Forums and Home Page

Well, I have not been able to devote the time I anticipated to both my woodworking, boatbuilding or "HobbyResource.com" website I created earlier this year (I'm still maintaining the boat building site, messing-about.com, and that takes up enough of my time!) I did get this newsgroup bridged to the Woodworking forums, but alas, haven't been able to build it up into a 'community'. So the URL is just sitting there gathering dust, as it were.

I'd like to see some activity at the site, so I'm thinking of setting up free "sub-domain" accounts for hobby-orientated groups, such as woodworking clubs. A Home Page and Forums will be provided. I'll take "payment" with a banner ad at the top of the page and a text link at the bottom (examples and details are at

The banner will serve Google adword ads ... non-flashing, text only ads ... and probably Rockler.com ads for the woodworking groups.

This would be a good way for any of you with a club or association to get on the web free, and keep your members in touch with each other. You can visit the site and email me for more information.

- - -

for the Boat Builder, Renovator and Small Boat Skipper

Reply to
Frank Hagan