Installation of a Ductless Mini-Split System?

wrote in news:cf464$46fa54e0$9440c41e$22924 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:436de$47071198$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark

You must have a large septic tank. As you spew shit several times a day.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:b1b90$4709d1aa$9440c41e$30363 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you do but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.

Reply to
Clark