Cost of mini-split? ? ?

I want to install a 23,000 BTU mini-split with cooling and heating capacity in a single location in my apartment. I've checked prices, and around $1,500 seems to be consistent.

My question is, how much could I expect to spend on installation. It's a ground-floor apartment, and a 220 electrical outlet is already in place.

I'd welcome anyone's experience on cost.

Reply to
Ray

What does your lease/landlord say about making the modifications would be my first concern.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Sorry, I don't know anything about Baltimore prices.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

What is a mini-split?

Reply to
Jim Redelfs

Do a search for ductless mini-splits! Various price ranges. - udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

(Needs Editing ASAP)

Reply to