IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

The nuns gotya eh? Were they as tough as they look on TV?

Reply to
Eagle

:D Uncle Monster, did you ever consider writing horror scripts or books? If I wasn't grinning from ear lobe to ear lobe, I'd be screaming!

Reply to
Eagle

"Sister Godzilla, Sister Torture, Sister Defenestration, Sister Exsanguination, Sister Iron Maiden, Sister Rack, Sister Flogging, Mother Mothra and a new priest, Father Bigfoot, irrational fear of albino penguins."

Thanks....now I'll be waking up with nightmares! [after I got through LMFAO!]

Reply to
Eagle

I wonder who would be willing to do videos of your scripts? They'd have to be rated 'R' at least. You could make millions Uncle bloody Monster!

Reply to
Eagle

Put together a short horror story and post it Uncle M. I need something to inspire My mid night wanderings with My attack Pomerainians.... :D

Reply to
Eagle

Guess no one trims text?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It was a sunny but cold morning. A fat, tired man is reading Usenet on his PC. He screams in terror, and runs from the room. Untrimmed text! The horror!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

How many Poms do you have? A dozen or so and you could compare them to piranha with all those teeth, maybe.

Reply to
Muggles

whooops! Guess I trimmed too much t...

Reply to
Muggles

Stormin Mormon explained on 12/9/2015 :

Horror what? ^^

Reply to
Eagle

Three....the youngest is 'Loki', the 3 year old is 'Tucker', and the 14 year old is 'Cowboy'. Loki is the biggest and the toughest, Tucker is half Loki's size, and Cowboy is the smallest at 4 pounds. He's a tough little feller though, He rules the other two and they let him have the best treats.

Reply to
Eagle

As he entered the adjoining room he was met by a grammar error...it stopped him in his tracts.

Loren

Reply to
LVetter

Sounds like they are a lot of fun to have around.

Reply to
Muggles

...did

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

With all those reds out there, trying to infiltrate my perimiter and go for my soft under belly.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

...before long we'll be reading each others m... {long stare while I project my complete thought}

Reply to
Muggles

Soft under bellies usually mean someone is TICKLISH! Now, all of usenet knows. You better hide.

Reply to
Muggles

His mind wandered a brief second, he typo'd and fell on his font.

Fortunately for his type, there's a new serrif in town. Who put a tail on him.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Oh His poooooor font... ^^

Reply to
Eagle

Sometimes we turn off the TV and just watch them play. They are our 'kids', and we treat them like little rascals. Tucker sleeps on the bed with us, Loki has a house, and Cowboy has a very soft pillow. ^^

Loki in his 'house'...

Eagle