IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

When I had my gall bladder out I couldn't digest some foods very well, so it was suggested I try red wine with some meals to help with that. My first was a red zinfandel, and it was ok, but not enough red, so I kept trying reds until I got to a merlot, and it's just about right for me if I have a meal that I need help with... It's also not to sweet, and has a nice finish to it.

Reply to
Muggles

I like wine as well, but have to do with fruit juice.

Reply to
Eagle

I haven't had any wine for quite a while. Maybe 6 months ... hmmm Might be time for some merlot, though.

Reply to
Muggles

Well, righty dokey, OK all you Eagle Sans.

Blakey San

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Pierce: Usenet posts are supposed to be like that. BJ: Erin leaves some excess trailing text, I think it's so cute. Rizzo: I don't give a whatever. Mulchahy: The Lord loves those who trim text. Houlihan: Text will be trimmed according to regulations. Burns: I believe exactly what Major Houlihan said to believe. Winchester: Dolce! Trim dolce! Kelly: We could take a picnic basket down to the river, and watch the clouds while we trim text. Potter: I spent the winter of 17 in the Ardennes. We trimmed text and burned it to stay alive. Radar: I can trim text before someone types it. Don't know, I've always had it. Klinger: I don't know why people want to trim text. It's just an Army thing. Me, I'd rather trim a Packo's hot dog in Toledo.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'm jealous... :/

Reply to
Eagle

Now tell Me you are a Treky fan as well Stormy! ^^

Reply to
Eagle

Reply to
Eagle

Kirk: Spock! See that Eagle is shown to the VIP quarters after dinner. He must be tired. Spock: That would appear logical, sir. Bones: Gamma Hydra Three is noted for parasites. I'm taking him to sickbay first thing. Chapel: Well, there he goes again about his favorite parasites. Spock: There is a logical reason for medical screening of new arrivals. Sulu: Screens show Hillary! at one forty two mark seven..... Checkov: I agree, Captain. Liberals approaching rapidly. Screens are up. Uhura: All hailing frequencies. Captain, there is a message. They are from the government, and here to help. Ensign Crater: Captain! After what they did to my family on Delta Sigma six!

Trek? What's that?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Potter: Must be new around here, failng to trim text. Put him under.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yep...youtz a Treky!

Reply to
Eagle

Potter: Have Frank work on him... 8-o

Reply to
Eagle

That would be logical.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I would not wish that on a Corporal Cupcake I didn't like!

(This one is definitely self inflicted.)

. Christopher A. Young learn more about Jesus .

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon