IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

Dammit, I just GOT you a beer, woman!

. Comical A. Young learn more about Jokes .

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Or, it means someone is paraphrasing Frank Burns from the TV show MASH.

I go back to my MASH reruns.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'm not sure I can face this. Not my type.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I watch M.A.S.H. every evening. Frank has to be My favorite character.

Reply to
Eagle

Now THAT's cute!

Reply to
Muggles

That was WINE mr. Not beer.

Reply to
Muggles

It's been a long time since I watched MASH reruns.

Reply to
Muggles

I'd have to think on who's my favorite character. I do totally enjoy and appreciate how the characters evolved, through the series.

For now, BJ Hunnicut might be my favorite.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That why you threw the whole bottle at me?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sometimes, you don't take subtle hints.

Reply to
Muggles

LT Col Henry Blake [McLean Stevenson] was funnier than Sherman Potter IMO. MASH plays two episodes every evening from 7 to 8 PM here. I must have seen every episode at least twenty times!

Reply to
Eagle

He's a real fun dog. They all take a nap around noon, and Loki sleeps on his back with his head upside down. We got some shots of him sleeping like that, but they aren't very good, so I'll try to get some of him like that today. We got Loki a new bed yesterday, and He drug it all over the house. He finally drug it into the living room and layed in it till 11pm. Then drug it into the bedroom and climbed in for the night. Our Kids moved out, and our other kids moved in... lol

Reply to
Eagle

Maggie is a wine-o, Stormy... lol

Reply to
Eagle

She can't be a wine-o. I'm so sad that you even brought that up. My day is ruined. Wish you had never mentioned that, I'm so miserable.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Last night, I microwaved a can of beef ravioli. Why did it explode like that?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

yeah When our kids come home our dog gets so excited she whines and cries and yelps because her people pups are home.

Reply to
Muggles

hiccup! ooooohhhhh ... ummmm {burp} 'SCUSE ME!

Reply to
Muggles

lol

My Daughter is a wine-o as well. She goes to the wineriesall up and down the California coast and buys cases of wine she and Her Man tastes. It's no wonder She has such rosey cheeks all the time. ^^

Reply to
Eagle

Hey...that's better than being a Ripple-o. Get over it...She did by jumping. :')

Reply to
Eagle

on 12/10/2015, Muggles supposed :

Funnt how our doggy-kids find their way into our lives just like they were our people kids. :D

This better Stormy? ^^

Reply to
Eagle