Illegal but effective way to protect your home

Burglar, Hidden camera, the electric gate and more

I am sure they law doesn't agree with me, but I think everyone should try this.

Reply to
Terry

Staged fake scene

Reply to
Charlie Bress
[snip]

For one thing, stupid people normally like to ensure their right to stupidity is protected.

This includes cult members spewing bullshit, who can't stand being told it's bullshit.

Reply to
real1