Where could I get this type of moulding?

I'm interested in the piece on top of the baseboard here:

Seems like it would be very hard to mill myself.

Many thanks in advance!

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fude

I'd take the profile to a hardwood or molding store or a real lumber yard.........

& look at the sample profiles (actual samples or drawings)

A true end view photo would help to compare profiles.

Lots of online sources

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207