Identify snake?

So much so that I am going to re identify the picture on my web site. (Previously called a hog nose) Teach me to trust a park ranger ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

Hey I am going for the title as most likely usenet user to admit when he was wrong.

Reply to
gfretwell

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:36:12 -0400, Don Wiss wrote in

Yes, that sure looks like a good match Don. Thanks.

Reply to
CRNG

Fixed that for you.

Reply to