Can anyone identify this flower?

Sorry for the image quality. My mom had this plant at her old house and was asking me about it. I know practically nothing about anything that flowers and doesn't produce a vegetable :) so.. I'm asking you guys. This grew about 8 feet tall and kind of arched over the entry to the back yard. I'm sure its very common but I'm not sure how to identify this so I can find some more for her. Any thoughts?

Pic:

William

Jeff

Reply to