Identify this flower?

I planted some flowers earlier in the summer and now I can't find the cultivar card that came with them, so I'm wondering if someone can help me identify what they are. The garden center said they are annuals here in the DC metro area, zone 7. The plants have multiple blooms that are about 3 inches in diameter; the flowers are round in shape and have rings of petals in yellow, pink and white. The leaves are dark green, shaped like arrowheads with jagged edges, and smell awful! When I first planted these, they were about 8 inches high, but they've grown to be about 2.5 feet tall and have thick main stems that look to be about an inch in circumference near the soil. Any idea as to what plant this might be?

Thanks!

Rhonda in Alexandria, VA

Better a bleeding heart than no heart at all.

Reply to
Natty_Dread

Zinnias?

elizabeth