Bridal Room Decoration Latest Ideas

bridal room decoration : special and attractive decoration for a bride's room,impressive tips containing: furniture,flowers,wall hanging,lighting ..etc

almiranda

Smells like spam....

Reply to
sam E

But the spammer put in "invalid" to make sure we didn't find her. Hmmm

Reply to
micky

By didn't find, I meant that clicking on the address she gave woudn't bring up the url, so it's as though she didn't want us to see it.

Reply to
micky