I have a FREUS 4 ton and love it.

I've had this unit for the past 5 years and have had only minor problems with some of the electical switches. Minor repairs under warranty. My home is in Chandler AZ. the average utility bill is under $200/mo for a 2200 SF home w/ 16' vaulted ceilings. Other homes with the same size are using $350-400 on annual avg. It's more cash up front but, I will be a great investment and excellent for resale.

------------------------------------- J Gaines /\_/\ ((@v@)) ():::() VV-VV

Reply to
jnlaines

I heard FREUS went bankrupt and their warranty is no longer worth the paper it is written on. I have a Freus as does a friend of mine. He just had to pay nearly $500 to have the main pump replaced, it should have been covered by warranty.....but since teh company is kaput....

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

" I will be a great investment and excellect for resale" no you wont be

Reply to
ransley

That is one heavy ass lawnmower, you good communicator, you.

Reply to
Fishface

The utility bill doesn't tell us anything unless we know what you pay per KWH. How many KWH's do you use per month?

Reply to
Tony

It says its water cooled. so does it need new water continuosly, and what about humidity removal

Reply to
ransley

It periodically runs a purge pump. The condenser is cooled by both water and forced air, a form of evaporative cooling. It's a split system. The air handler/evaporator is the same as any other AC unit.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher