Humans Are Dummies

32 Pictures of Dummy Attacks

Some of the pictures show home owner fails.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

The one who's afraid she will drown her baby should be hired to do research on vaccines.

My sister in law just told me that the Corona vaccine causes sterility, and it might cause drowning also.

Some other good ones too. (Not all, but some very good ones.)

I still have a bottle of mercury my father gave me when I was 7 years old. I hope it hasn't evaporated.

And ever since I knocked over the ladder and had to jump down from the attic ONTO the ladder, I put a phone extension in my attic and I unlock the front door before I go up there.

Reply to
micky

He has a point. No one at the senior centers that were given the vaccine has gotten pregnant since. Yes, some of the men are having ED problems.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I knew Pfizer was at the bottom of this. ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

Did not help our friend SM. True tradgetry

Reply to
Thomas

Tragedy

Reply to