How to take front cover of bryant (non-programmable) thermostat

Hi, I have this (Builders Non-Programmable Thermostat) from bryant and i try to replace with programmable one. Some how i have trouble to take out the current one front cover so i can replace with the new one. Does any one has this kind of thermostat before. I would be appreciated for your help.

Here is the link for the model i have:

The last one on the page.

Reply to
cgoh82