how to hang a decorative

N > I was given a decorative plate for my birthday and would like to hang it on N > my wall. What is the easiest way to do it. Thanks in advance.

They have springy clips made especially to mount plates and the like. Top pair of clips connected to bottom pair via springs -- hang the springs on a regular nail into the wall.

Should be available at the Marts (WalMart, K-Mart) and similar; stores like Hobby Lobby or Michael's (hobbyist stores).

  • "It is just the beginning of another work week," said Tom mundanely.
Reply to
barry martin

Ceramics experts on the Antiques Road Show advise against these gadgets, as commonly damaging the finish. Perhaps this does not matter for the first 100 years.

-- Don Phillipson Carlsbad Springs (Ottawa, Canada)

Reply to
Don Phillipson