How to get this faucet handle off?

Dont see any screws or caps. Pulling on the handle doesn't seem to budge. Rotating it moves the whole thing. Hoping not to have to climb underneath, space is tight!

Jerome99

If you know the manufacturer, find the install instructions on their website, it may have diagrams showing how it comes apart. Or identify the model, then google for diagrams or videos. Unless there is a setscrew on the back, it would seem it likely pulls off, but once it's been there for awhile that can be difficult. Could try prying it, starting with a plastic putty knife, but anything more and it's going to damage the finish.

Reply to
trader_4

You might find something here.

Youtube has do it yourself videos, too.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

A 90 second google image search returns this American Standard Serin model 2064801.002 that looks like it.

The "Installation" link shows that it screws on.

John T,

Reply to
hubops

I saw an episode of Ask This Old House a few days ago and Tom Silva visited a homeowner (Asian man, light shirt, dark pants, glasses) to repair a problem with an upstairs bathroom faucet that looked an awful lot like that one.

I didn't pay much attention to how he got if off- but maybe you can find that episode.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

Thanks, looks like thats the one.

Reply to