How to decorate your home with light strips

Colored light strips are a good thing. But how to decorate my home with them is a problem, haha. Do you have any suggestions? For example, how should I install the dark cabinet in the kitchen will look more fashionable.

Reply to
Fan Yang

The only thing I have found them useful for is putting them under toe kicks of cabinets or stair risers for night lights. Attached to a motion sensor it makes walking around at night pretty easy without screwing with the lights and waking up the whole house. It started when I saw my wife and daughter using the fridge as a night light. (then forgetting to close it)

Reply to
gfretwell