How can I upload an image?

Yea..so?

Good...I do.

Nope.. Not in the least. But to quote a good friend of mine in usenet from the past

20 or so years, you CAN blow me.

Maybe you get it now.

Reply to
Carolina Breeze HVAC

No I can't, I don't have a microscope or a piece of micro tubing.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Bite me! The fact is, I can do ANYTHING I want to in newsgroups and there's NOTHING you can do about it. NOTHING! There are guidelines...there are rules...but there are NO laws.

So just settle down and accept the fact that this is a community place.

BTW, when it is desirable to use images, the accepted practice is to post them somewhere else (tinyurl.com seems to be a favorite spot), then post the link here.

Reply to
Craven Morehead

Idiot... Those are NOT welcome here!

Reply to
Noozer

Yes, of course you can do anything you want in newsgroups. By the way, good luck with the rate and validity of the responses you get regarding your query after you do whatever you want.

You may want to consider that you're asking your audience for *help* before stomping on them.

Reply to
noonenparticular

newsspool2.news.atl.earthlink.net!stamper.news.atl.earthlink.net!stamper.news.pas.earthlink.net!elnk-nf2-pas!newsfeed.earthlink.net!newshub.sdsu.edu!border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!cyclone1.gnilink.net!gnilink.net!bigfeed.bellsouth.net!bignumber.bellsouth.net!news.bellsouth.net!bignews6.bellsouth.net.POSTED!4833ec9c!not-for-mail

ofjmidbaofeaohdodbdpiflmbcekedmfhojhikkbagflhcbogmmioakegakmldgbgbahejlbjpmeleikbnakkhljcdjcdafbbajmeamcmkhgonlkdkplkmhbobemncobjalokmlailbfobmppiodllpmipjgakdn

(newsspool2.news.atl.earthlink.net)

If you have violated Bellsouth's terms of service (you'd better carefully check!), and enough people report your abuse to snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net You may find that rules are sometimes very similar in concept and execution to laws.

rusty redcloud

Reply to
Red Cloud©

A: Nothing really. A Newsgroup, like life itself, is full of morons. Just ignore them. Don't respond to them. Even better, don't waste time reading their comments. They aren't likely to be able to contribute anything worth your time.

Q: What can I do about this?

A: Some newsgroups by their nature attract people who are not accustomed to following a logical progression of written comments. They either lack the intelligence to do so or are just too lazy. They read and reply to only the last comment without any concern for, or attempt at, understanding previous comments. Often their contribution is useless.

Q: Then why are there some newsgroups with a lot of top posters?

A: Because it destroys the logical flow of a thread of comments.

Q: Why do so many people object to top posting?

A: Writing your reply to a message above what you are referring to rather than below it.

Q: What is "top posting"?

Read this asshole.

Reply to
Caesar Romano

alt.home.repair:763872 [Your specific message, including the timestamp, etc.. ] ....

Reply to
Pop

"Craven Morehead" wrote

Tinyurl doesn't host images.

Reply to
Sam Nickaby

"Walter R." wrote

Easiest way is to go to

upload your images then copy the link to the images and paste them here.

Like this:

If the link doesn't work then here are more:

Sam Nickaby