Hi there, I scrape almost know for four days to remove stubborn hard acrylic paint of a wall that was painted over oil base, I've tried a heat gun but the smell prevent ,e due to health, is their a paint remover that will remove both at once

Probably be easier to put a layer of 1/4" sheet rock over the existing wall instead of trying to strip the paint.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

That has to be a record.

The subject line contains 24 times the number of words that are in the body of the post.

Reply to
DerbyDad03