Help wanted

For those people who are out of work and vehemently anti-union, feeling that the government is too powerful in regulating businesses and that the free job market is the key to economic prosperity. There are at least 1000 new openings for workers in the garment industry in Bangladesh. Please feel free to apply.

Reply to
The other one

There is work right here in the USA. Just the other day I saw a sign in a restaurant that read "We're Hiring - Starting pay is $500.00 per hour". Then in very fine print, it read "Guaranteed one minute of work per year, two minutes if you have experience".

I think someone was having fun with that sign!!!!

Reply to
razzledazzle

Or, you could get your head out of your ass, and do something like repair business, salvage, buy and sell, ebaying, tree removal, specialty construction, painting, .................. I could go on for about an hour, but you get the idea.

All jobs do not involve working for someone else.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

On Fri, 7 Dec 2012 12:57:24 -0700, "Steve B" wrote in Re Re: Help wanted:

When you are a loser like "The other one" they do.

Reply to
CRNG

Point well taken. I have always said you could drop me off anywhere on the planet, and shortly I'd be making money. It's just an attitude. The old

20% of the people have 80% of the money at any given time, and if you were to take it from everyone, it would go back to the same figures in a year or less. Some people are very good at what they do, but suck at making money.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

That's not quite true. People move between quintiles dramatically over time. The number that are in the top quintile that are not ten years later is quite surprising.

Reply to
krw

Over the years, I've know people that never had a job, never paid taxes, never had a schedule, but were always busy doing something and always had a wad of cash in their pocket. Most drove a beat up pickup, but the wife drove a Caddy or Lincoln. Bought with cash too. I admire people that can live like that.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski