HELP: Contacting paint companies

Hi,

I have found a few paint companies online but seem to get zero response from their tech support via email.

Can anyone suggest a few paint companies that are responsive to email inquiries?

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Reply to
Dave, I can't do that

Most of them have all the technical stuff already online - instructions for prep, priming, painting, how much to thin, how to spray, etc. Most also have "problem solvers" for difficult surfaces. What are you trying to find out?

Reply to
Norminn

I find I get something close to zero technical support from just about everyone online. You have to call them.

Reply to
scott21230

My experience aggrees with you. I have called several paint companies (Valspar, Behr, Floetrol) and have always gotten answers to my questions.

Reply to
Jean

Thanks for the replies guys.

See my other posting in this group...