Heating and AC replacement by One Hour Franchise

Has anyone used the One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning franchise to supply a furnace and air conditioning replacement? What do you think about them?

Reply to
Gilbert Baron

What state?

Check the BBB.

Travis Jordan

The state is MN but they are all over the country. Thanks for the BBB tip.

Reply to
Gilbert Baron

They are all franchise units if I'm not mistaken. That means that while mine may be great the guy that owns the one in the next town over could be not so great. Try to get feedback on the particular franchise you are intending to use.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

The company had a bad reputation in my area before they bought into he franchise. Pushy marketing. I don't want to say more to avoid lawsuit, but many of their former customers are now my customers and were very unhappy with them.

Stretch

Reply to
Stretch

Sorry only atest "Steve B." schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...