Haunted House for Sale

It's in Massachusetts. $769,000

Dean Hoffman

I very recently talked to someone, who doesn't live in Baltimore, who,

20 years ago, had the chance to buy a home that had a morgue in the garage.

It was a city house in an expensive city, and a detached garage facing an alley. He was warned in advance. He went to look at the house and when he wanted to see the garage, the realtor said, Oh you don't want to see that. But he insisted.

He expected refrigerators but when he got there, there were a lot of stretchers on the floor with bodies on them. A few in the first section, in the second section they had been embalmed, and I forget what the third section was.

No one else was bidding on the house. He bought it and says he save 150 to 200,000 compared to similar houses.

Reply to
micky